Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 11:19 PM

JJRunner is on a distinguished road

JJRunner is on a distinguished road
I think I know what you're talking about, but I can't quite recall what the problem/solution was...

Are you replacing with the same climate control module? Even though mine is a '97 (levers only), I swapped it with one from a '00 4Runner (levers, two knobs). The ebay seller that I bought from was selling the climate control with the cables luckily (they even color coded them haha), I noticed the 97' cables were different lengths with the 00' cables, and with a straight swap using original cables, I noticed the temperature knob wouldn't turn all the way...

With that said, I think there was a youtube video that showed how to swap out the A/C temp control but I can no longer find it. I think the user is Andy or @sleepydad but I may be wrong hehe, but I think you can ask them...