Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 06:28 PM

Wolfman’s Brother will become famous soon enough Wolfman’s Brother will become famous soon enough

Wolfman’s Brother will become famous soon enough Wolfman’s Brother will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dusty View Post
Congrats to all the people not on the recall list still flooding this thread. Toyota published another update 6/18/2020 for anyone who does have a recalled vehicle (see link below).

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfo...0TB02tofaq.pdf

14's have the remedy available. 15's should have a remedy later this month. Glad to see the 15's are no longer separated out of the group. The next question is do I trust my local dealer to touch my fuel system after they forget to reconnect my headlights during the last service...
Thanks for this info. I still haven’t scheduled mine. I’m more concerned about what they have to pull out to access the fuel pump than I am them swapping the part out.

Based on that PDF you posted the 4Runner is the more involved job based on the time they quote and that implies moving more sh1t out of the way to get to it, and hoping they put it back together competently.

It’s tempting to roll the stock unit up to the point it starts acting up. I’d just hate for it to fail in the backcountry and leave me stranded. I’ll likely bite the bullet and get it done after the upcoming holiday.