Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 07:57 PM

KarrotJuice is on a distinguished road

KarrotJuice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeryT View Post
You know, I really don't have any cons yet with the Geolandar. I'm considering it as a very good, all-around AT at a really good price-point. This is with 85% of the driving over the last two years being in usually dry Arizona, but I've also pulled a trailer around Colorado in some storms during that time. They've been on pavement most of the time, a little light offroad here & there and very little actual 4x4 duty.

I've put 22k miles on them since new and they have about 7-8 32nds of tread left. I'm not sure this will translate to the 60k they're supposed to get (a little doubtful), but we will see.
Interesting. Seems like they're wearing a little quick. I have approximately 7/32nds on my KO2s at 53k miles. That's starting at 15/32nds. On 99.9% paved roads. The KO2s have been great but now starting to get loud, hard, and rain challenged. Just wanting to get something more "street", p metric, better rain performance, while staying with an A/T. Who knows, I might go back to the KO2s. I still have a few miles left in these before I have to figure it out.
KarrotJuice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote