Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 09:52 PM

Deej101 is on a distinguished road

Deej101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendozer View Post
Just took my 96-2002 FSM pdf to OfficeDepot to get it printed off for ease. Its 2153 pages so they had to bind it into 5 books (spiral bound). But I'd much rather have paper than my kindle in the garage swiping screens. due to the size it would have been around $375 but I have a discount code through my national professional organizations deal with OfficeDepot to bring it down to $97. Not too shabby for a printed FSM. I only wish it had a table of contents. These things just start out with "how to use the manual" and get right to torque specs, SSTs, fluids, etc. But I guess they're probably following along a computer that's guiding them to page numbers.
Hi, I'm new here. If I can't locate a FSM for my 2001 SR5 T4R, are you willing/able to share your PDF? TIA

Adding: I already found one so please disregard

Last edited by Deej101; 06-25-2020 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Update
Deej101 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote