Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 11:41 PM

s13vlad is on a distinguished road

s13vlad is on a distinguished road
From your experience, is the 2 inch option actually 2? I'm trying to avoid having to get UCAs for now as well and maintain MPG's, not sure how much lifting will impact it tho really, especially if im raising the back too so its not level. I also ordered the wheels t13 rear springs which are stated to give 1.5, but others have said 1.25 is what it really does. I read through some of your posts to see stuff you said about having the same setup, which was help. Ive also been torn on the 1 or 1.5 rear springs..... I want to keep it simple and avoid having to get UCAs for now, so I dont want to lift it too much. I also want to have some rake to keep it how Toyota intended, and also when I row my time attack car. My experience is also from the racing world where springs have nothing to do with height, because you adjust it all at the coilover.... so this has been a bit different since you end up preloading the spring and get that height, versus picking the spring rate you want and adjust height separately...

What is your 2 cents for someone in my shoes? Do the 1.6 setting and get a 1 inch spring? Go for 2 and stick with 1.5 rear spring? My logic initially was even if i do 1,6 in the front and get a 1,5 rear spring, it will retain what is stock. However, the TRD Pro is an incher higher in the stoc to begin with, so its really not a big deal going 1 or 1.5 even with the front raised 1.6 inches. I have the springs ordered as of an hour ago, but can always call in the morning to try to have them send me different ones, I suppose.

I've been going back and forth a lot on what to do here, so input is welcome...

Last edited by s13vlad; 06-26-2020 at 01:15 AM.
s13vlad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote