Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 05:44 PM

Bikeric will become famous soon enough Bikeric will become famous soon enough

Bikeric will become famous soon enough Bikeric will become famous soon enough
We don't get that engine option in the USA. A turbo-diesel would definitely be interesting, but I can't see any reason the suspension options would not be the same. My 2005 4Runner has the V8, but I used 2010 FJ springs to level up the front. I had to expand the lower bracket to fit the shock in, but it rides higher and much nicer than the failed XREAS. I just used standard KYB shocks on the rear.