Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 01:22 PM

Helixx is on a distinguished road

Helixx is on a distinguished road
You are probably right. The 4runner might not be it for me, What blows my mind is that the (old body on frame) Pathfinder, Xterra, Titan, F150, Chevy Tahoe all are excellent driving road vehicles in addition to decent off-road performers however none offer the reliability of the 4runner. And no, I am not expecting it to corner like my BMW, but the 4runner, that is completely at the other side of the spectrum. All it would need is a heavier sway bar as an option and it would make it so much more acceptable and it is surprising that for a vehicle that has been unchanged for 10 years now no-one offers this.

Thank you all for your input, much appreciated.
Helixx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote