View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 07:01 PM

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light

4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light 4rNCMTNs is a glorious beacon of light
New photos of build process including tummy tuck

Here are some new photos of my '19 with the newly completed tummy tuck and a comparison with my other '12 Limited.

'19 side view

'12 side view showing big difference

'19 underneath side view with all skids on

'19 the magical increase way to increase ground clearance with out large expense of larger tires or other expensive lift

I really wanted to get out and enjoy these two machines today but had some routine things on both of them.

A big thank you to the team at BudBuilt for an awesome job on the tummy tuck. We have one more fun thing to do in the near future.

Better photo of 4 circuit breakers and Spod installation which is beautiful

left side of engine bay with compressor, fuse block, and oil filter relocation

finally a photo of the URD Whipple supercharger

to close, some may notice I no longer have the roof rack on my '19. I removed it today and have sold it to another member, who will enjoy it in Colorado. I had no issues with the rack, just wasn't getting the use out of it and have a different intermediate plan for both the roof my 4R and LC.

Last edited by 4rNCMTNs; 06-29-2020 at 07:08 AM. Reason: fixed text
4rNCMTNs is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote