Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:39 PM

thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold

thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold thennen is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I don't mind your asking at all.

It was... long. But fun. Actually, we originally thought that Canada was just a land mass to have to get through but by the time we got to Alaska we actually realized that it is pretty awesome in its own right. Actually, it may be better than Alaska. Yukon is incredible. Well worth driving up there IMO.

I would say that you have to have a solid co-driver. If you are by yourself, that would be a long slog. There's no cell service... no radio stations... XM is spotty... you need a good passenger to spend the time with and share the driving duties.

Here's both my trips if you want to peruse them (warning: I am a vulgar MF'er). Trip 1 was not as good but by trip 2 we had pulled our shit together.

August 2017 Alaska / Yukon trip - MeefZah

August 2019 Alaska trip - MeefZah
This is great info - thanks! I'll definitely look at these when I get home later. I've always wanted to go to Alaska. I live in Ohio, so it would definitely be a long trip. However, I enjoy driving more than most people I know, so that helps a little. We've made several trips to the Rockies over the years, and there's never too much scenery to look at, IMO. Thanks again!
thennen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote