Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 03:56 PM

blutarski is on a distinguished road

blutarski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLTRD View Post
Thanks all .. looks like I'll be heading to the dealership. I don't get any beeps, I only have this light lit up except if I turn on the cruise then set the cruise is when I get the explanation mark triangle.
Sorry for the delay in replying to this thread. I had the light you show but also my center screen continuously displayed the below error, radar cruise was the most obvious disabled feature as someone else mentioned. As others stated my issue did not appear until alignment was performed. Dealer didn’t find fault in independent shops alignment or know why alignment effected calibration. That said the dealer that resolved said following the standard Toyota recalibration did not clear the error and i recall them saying that one of the techs did something to the affect of skipping or providing miss-information on one of the Calibration steps. It’s been 3 mos without issue so happy to say it’s resolved.

I left a message for the service tech to see if ok to share the dealer contact in this thread or as a PM. I’m hesitant in case Toyota has issue with the workaround and would hate for this to blow back on the dealer. I will mention that Kevin from Toytec was instrumental in helping my find a dealer that could help and suggest reaching out to your lift vendor to see if they have any local dealer contacts. I was ready to give up as 3 dealers told me nothing they can do unless i return to stock. Unfortunately it seems Toyota HQ Has tied many dealers hands with my dealer saying they used to sell new lifted trucks until last year as Toyota told them stop.

It is puzzling that it seems random that some are not having this issue but based on details shared it does seem that post lift alignment is what causes the fault to be detected.
Attached Images
Help - PCS malfunction after installation of lift & tires-08e89ace-331b-4d2e-8f35-dbe21f2aa8e2-jpeg 

Last edited by blutarski; 07-01-2020 at 01:05 PM.
blutarski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote