View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 06:54 PM

2TH4IST has a spectacular aura about 2TH4IST has a spectacular aura about 2TH4IST has a spectacular aura about

2TH4IST has a spectacular aura about 2TH4IST has a spectacular aura about 2TH4IST has a spectacular aura about
Here is a vid about cleaning and checking the IAC valve.

YouTube

Since its older then a 99 you will need to have it tail pipe tested and obd2 check done to pass CA smog. Fix the high idle issue and you should be set. Warm it up before you have it tested.

Back in the day (4 or so years ago) I had my smog guy fail my miata. He said my emissions were to high. Ok I replaced my cat (18 year old cat) retested and failed again. I was pissed at this point so I came back (changed nothing) and retested. Well it failed, but this time I watched what he was doing. Over revving and over loading (lugging) the engine at the low and high speed tests, passed at idle. So I told him to do the test properly and it passed flying colors. Never went back to that place again.

Anyways hope the vid helps you out.

I don't remember the time I was human that's why I don't understand anybody.
2TH4IST is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote