View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:00 AM

bring_it_on will become famous soon enough bring_it_on will become famous soon enough

bring_it_on will become famous soon enough bring_it_on will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm-v35 View Post
I had a genius 7500 and bought the new genius 10. both work great with the odyssey AGM and stay within the recommended voltage ranges. I am running 34's in my dual battery setup.
Thanks for this. I was having doubts whether to keep the charger or send it back. I think i'll end up just keeping it. I currently live in an apartment building that doesn't have a place to plug in a charger in the parking so would have been pulling out the batteries to charge them. From what I've read the concern with the Noco charger has more to do with its charging profile in case there is some low draw from the battery while it is charging so this wouldn't be an issue for me at least in the short term. I was considering a second Odyssey Group 34 as well but now may look to fit a lighter battleborn 50 or 100 AH instead. I've seen a rig recently which was running a 50 AH Lithium in the aux tray location. The heat didn't seem to bother the battery as the owner was removing it after the trip and putting it on a charge. I haven't decided whether to do that or just to put it in a box in the back but I love the lithium option for its weight..
2019 TRD Off Road| 285x70xR17 Falken WP AT3W| Dobinson C59-314/GS59-700 & C59-505/GS59-701| Total Chaos UCA| RCI front skid plate (steel)| C4 Fab. Low Pro. Bumper| Extreme LED Light Bar (bumper)| Baja Designs Squadron Sport Fog Lights (Amber)| Bud Built Ultimate Rock Sliders| Front Runner slimline II full-size Roof Rack with Wind Fairing| C4 Fab Summit Hatch Ladder| ARB CKMA12 Air Compressor| Xenon Depot HID Low Beam Head Lights|Renogy-20 Amp DC-DC Charger|Battle Born LiFePO4 Auxiliary Battery| Goose Gear rear drawer system (8")|National Luna 52L Legacy Fridge/Freezer| Alu-Cab tilting fridge slide (Small/Medium)| ROAM Adventure 8' Awning

Last edited by bring_it_on; 07-03-2020 at 10:20 AM.
bring_it_on is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote