View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 12:33 PM

C.Rocks is on a distinguished road

C.Rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFromTheBay View Post
FOR sale from my 2006 Sport Edition.

Hoping to sell as a bundle.
Sport tube step, tube roof rails, and rola rack basket with extension, on 4xinnovation low pro mounts.

The tube rack and steps are sprayed with black rustoleum. In good shape for it being a 2006. Also two crossbars for the tube roof rack.

The rola rack basket was purchased 7 months ago. The front decal is starting to fade and peel. The back sticker is starting to peel but overall in great shape.

Located in SF Bay Area. Looking to get $450 obo for everything. Not looking to ship anything.

The roof rails and rola rack are still on my car. I took off the tube steps and added sliders.

Thanks

Attached Images
If you change your mind about shipping I’m still interested