Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 06:07 PM

blade_760 is on a distinguished road

blade_760 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrcr29 View Post
I've got a 4pc set new in the bag. Stone in color. Swore I had 2 sets, but I can't seem to find the second set at the moment. Ugh. As most of you know these mats are discontinued. The last set I saw several months ago on eBay was going for $450 if I remember correctly. P/N: PT208-89030-21. Fits 4th gen. If you've just got to have a factory set, how much you willing to pay for them??
Definitely not close to $450. The Lloyd Ultimat's with single 2nd row mat (provides better coverage than OEMs) that I am looking at are $169. I also don't know how a transaction through a forum like this would happen that protected both parties. If you had pics of the set that would be great to see, but thinking you will get much more on eBay .
blade_760 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote