Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 06:58 PM

Limited1996 is on a distinguished road

Limited1996 is on a distinguished road
New 96 Limited w/ Factory locker

So I serendipitously came across a 1996 Limited with 192k and a factory locker. He was moving across the country and his wife didnt want for them to drive it all that way so I bought it for a decent price. It has had a few different owners according to the car fax and the most recent didnt have much info and did NOT do any of the current mods to the truck so basically I have no idea when things were done. He did back it into something and caused damage to the rear passenger side taillight area. Maintenance was not the previous owners expertise so I am working to get everything into order. I've replaced all the ball joints, steering rack/sway bar bushings and replaced the torn driver side CV. I changed all the fluids and have learned it has a leak coming from somewhere in the middle of the front diff. I am slowly crossing things off my list and will need everyone's help! Haha this is my second 4runner that I have built on but first 4wd!
Limited1996 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote