Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:28 PM

Seasparrow will become famous soon enough

Seasparrow will become famous soon enough
Best carry is the one you do carry.

What I would like to carry and what I do may be 2 different things. I spend as much thought on ammo as I do on weapon. I have an M&P Shield 9 but brand new they are crap. The triggers on the things should have been a red flag to S&W but they apparently didn't care and included no mules or bulldozers to help me pull the thing which feels like dragging a bag of rocks over a bed of nails.

Modified they fill the role very well. I also find it is not the manufacturer but the specific gun that is the best.

Energy on impact vs weight and size of weapon vs number of rounds vs comfort vs expense.

Last but not least you have to hit what you are shooting at, meaning you have to shoot the thing meaning you have to afford to shoot thing and have to be able find ammo everywhere.

2004 4th Gen Sport Edition

Last edited by Seasparrow; 07-08-2020 at 02:16 PM.
Seasparrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote