Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 01:10 PM

Jakeskate is on a distinguished road

Jakeskate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegipper View Post
It sounds like your transmission is slipping. When was the last time you change the fluid, if ever? Have you checked the condition of the fluid and/or level?

Usually once it's starts slipping the damage is done and it's too late (time for a new/used one). You can try changing the fluid but like I said, it's probably too late.
Yeah could be the fluid, i'll give that a shot first. what color/consistency should it be? i figured when i tell the dealership to change/check fluids they would have done that. doesn't sound like they did and now i got screwed. i stopped taking it in a few years ago when the tire condition was better than the time before based on there report. So i knew they were just pencil whipping the work order. I'll keep you posted on what i find or fix if anything.

also one more thing.... could i have wheel bearing issues which would cause that wobble?
Jakeskate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote