View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 04:04 PM

Alex3rdT4R is on a distinguished road

Alex3rdT4R is on a distinguished road
Alex’s Golden Pearl OEM+ 3rd Gen Build

Big update!

After many hiccups, I finally got the supercharger installed and working properly! I installed IK22 plugs, and NGK wires for now. I have a OE Toyota 170 degree thermostat in the box that I still need to install, but temps have been low for now with the 180 degree thermostat. Hearing the supercharger whine under throttle is so satisfying, especially at 250,000 miles!

Next mods up are for sure the TBU and tranny cooler.

Here she is in all her glory, I also got rid of the running boards. I'm liking the look of this a lot! This color is so unique, I absolutely love it!

I of course had to install the OE supercharged and TRD emblems now that I'm boosted! After much debate I chose to place them where the factory emblem goes on the 2002 sport editions. I think this looks very OE+. Thoughts?

Last edited by Alex3rdT4R; 07-09-2020 at 04:07 PM.
Alex3rdT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote