Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 03:25 PM

HerT4R will become famous soon enough

HerT4R will become famous soon enough
FS/Trade Your rear panel with outlet NOVA/MD/DC

FS/Trade Your rear panel cover with outlets in NOVA/MD/DC

I rigged up a pretty cool setup but I cut some holes in my rear utility panel. see pics. Does anyone have their stock one they would trade me? I would like a stock trade + $TBD (not including whatever postage needs to be included, LOCAL BUYERS PREFERRED DUE TO POSTAGE COST). Im willing to make a deal on this, i just NEED your stock, unmolested one to be part of the deal.

I am trying to go back to stock as I will have to sell my baby in the coming months and why not start now to get it back to stock-ish.

I want your unmolested one in trade + $ for my molested one with all the items and wiring to get it hooked up to show you your voltage when you click the button.

Does anyone have the part number for this part? I was trying to see if I should jsut buy a new one but i couldnt find the part in any diagrams :-(
Attached Images
5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-20200713_202054-jpg  5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-20200713_202105-jpg 

Last edited by HerT4R; 07-14-2020 at 09:44 PM.
HerT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote