Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 04:33 PM

Currie_1 is on a distinguished road

Currie_1 is on a distinguished road
@That_Titanium_4RNR I'm looking to do a very similar set up as you with the 285/75/17's. I'm going to go Icon stage 2 , Icon Delta joint UCAs with a BMC and obviously and a lot of cutting on the fender wells lol. 0 offset fifteen52's and have spidertrax if need be. What size bump stop extensions are you running ? I see that there are a few different ones that metal tech offer. Also before your body mount relocation were you still running into big issues with the mount at full stuff?
2005 Sport / v6 / Icon stage 2 / toytech 1'' body / DO Front / 285/75/17 BF Goodrich KO2s / Fifteen52 Turbomac HD / Prinsu Full Length / Baja Designs & Factor 55 Goodies / Overland Custom Designs Links
Currie_1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote