Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 09:27 PM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Finally some legal offroading in Central New Jersey!

It's an Enduro Trailrunner. A radio controlled crawler. It's not a fully licensed 5th gen 4Runner, but they got pretty close. There are some third party aftermarket parts that attempt to give this body a more authentic look. It's my first RC vehicle like this. My previous one, a Kyosho Mini Z, was good but would require a lot of shopping visits to build a track for it. With the Trailrunner, the world is my track! It gives me an excuse to get off my butt, too.

I waited for the ready to run set with the charger and battery to come into stock. It came with a "shorty" LiPo battery. I don't know how long it lasts, but I haven't drained it yet. I'll probably charge it again tomorrow night and take the truck out over the weekend.

I've got more photos and even some videos here. I'll be adding more as time goes on, but here are some from around my yard. I put together some offroading videos right here in my back yard. I wasn't the most elegant in handling the truck in those videos because I was trying to use the controller one handed, but I got the job done.

Enduro Trailrunner | Flickr
Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote