Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 02:29 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
I read through some of the Tacoma World posts too and it looks like a really good modification! I'm a tad scared to tear into the engine on my daily driver, otherwise I think I'd be in. Seems like it offers a decent benefit and I think it would be a good experience to get inside the overhead to look and learn firsthand. I'm not familiar with engine part pricing, but $120 for a custom machined part in small quantity that adds decent performance seems like a good price too.

With all the successful installations I'm sure its a non issue, but I thought I read the front chain cover is bolted onto the oil pan and this lead to the Toyota recommendation for engine removed during HG replacement? The main issue was something about not being able to properly torque front cover without fully loosening the oil pan, but not sure since I haven't dug deeper into that.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote