Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 07:59 PM
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Anytime Control of Mirror Puddle Lights: Use as Ditch Lights

When I installed the MESO Puddle Pod lights upgrade in the external mirrors of my 5th Gen 2018 ORP last year, I was impressed with how bright they were and the throw of the LED beams to the sides. Instead of just the automatic illumination when the doors were unlocked with the remote, I wanted the ability to control them anytime to use as ditch lights.

4 Runner Puddle pods
– MESO CUSTOMS LLC

Last summer MESO hinted in an email that there was an upcoming switch/harness product for the 4Runner to do just that. It is still not here, but there *is* a MESO product for the 3rd Gen Tacoma: Tacoma Puddle Switch Kit.

Tacoma Puddle Switch Kit
– MESO CUSTOMS LLC

I was having trouble finding the proper switch, so on the recommendation of @Old Red I ordered the MESO product, primarily for the custom On-Off-On switch and its interface connector, to be used for the functions of Anytime On, Off, or Automatic (like OEM). Old Red provided the technical advice for how to implement this and it worked out well. Here is how I did it.
(Photo from MESO website)
Attached Images
Anytime Control of Mirror Puddle Lights: Use as Ditch Lights-bad000ab-0abd-4346-a89f-4be237e7c70c-jpeg 
ElectroBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote