View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 08:02 PM
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Notes:

1. If you crimp, make sure the connections are secure. I prefer to solder.

2. I like to use wire loom sleeving to protect my added wires from abrasion.

3. For long wire lengths secure them with tape or zip ties to keep them in place.

4.The thin 22 AWG wire on the switch connector, and the illumination wire, are hard to crimp to or wire tap. For an in-line connection on these wires I prefer to shave a small section of insulation off with an Xacto blade and solder a wire for a more reliable connection. Insulate with tape or heat shrink tubing.

5. The Toyota wiring diagram has a note (*17) that the 10A "Mirror" fuse circuit was included from August 2018 production forward. This would be to protect the Main Body ECU if a puddle light was shorted to GND. So your 4Runner may already have this "Mirror" fuse included. I'm not sure where this fuse would be located.

6. MESO's gear sells out quickly. Other vendor's switch pinouts and wire colors will be different.

Last edited by ElectroBoy; 07-17-2020 at 09:14 PM.
ElectroBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote