Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 09:35 PM

stirfry is on a distinguished road

stirfry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetboy View Post
Not one for physics? Let me help. High clearance BOF = high COG. Higher COG = higher propensity to roll over under similar situations.

Want a low COG - buy a Telsa. They're very hard to roll over unless they crash into a parked roll-back truck. They even have a forum. I already suggested the correct forum for you.
I know very well what a high center of gravity is. You obviously don't know stats are or even looked at the report or even know how research is done.

I hope you are not another "9/11 inside job", "moon landing is fake", or "masks don't protect from Covid-19"person. Your only retort is to talk about Tesla. It looks like you think if it is done by the US government, then it must be fake.

But you still cannot explain why the 4Runner earned a 24% chance of rollover versus other makes/models, especially for a Japanese vehicle. It seems you like having vehicles that rollover from only the most minute change of action.
stirfry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote