Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 11:03 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by montijo505 View Post
I have tons of goodies waiting to be installed. Many hours in the garage in my near future. They include:

Whiteline LCA bushings
Moog LBJ's
Moog tie rod ends
Total Chaos spindle gussets

Waiting on:
Total Chaos cam tab gussets
Poly Performance Taco Tabs

Also another project I decided to embark on is the install of exhaust cam gears with a 3 degree retard and an intake plenum spacer. Still waiting on those parts. I'm thinking I should start a build thread.

For anyone wanting to jump on the whiteline bushings I found a website where they are about $122 shipped, which beats even Amazon prime which was the former cheapest I found. Link here:

Whiteline Plus 02-09 Lexus GX470 / 06+ Toyota FJ Cruiser Fr C/A – Lwr Inner Front & Rear Bushing Kit, W53312 – RCA Garage
Awesome! I'm excited that more people are taking on this project and are helping to document their process here was well! After the control arm is rebuilt, everything is gusseted, and the cams are deleted, you're going to have a bulletproof front end! I did notice the Amazon bushings went up in price when I was organizing my service records. I got mine there for around $120 as well, which seems to be the best price for these. I'll add that site to the parts section for comparison.

I'm also really intrigued by the 3* exhaust cam retard. I love reading build threads, there is so much to learn from others experiences. I'd certainly be down to read if you get one going!

Last edited by y=mx+b; 07-22-2020 at 11:05 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote