Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 05:17 PM

jimgsmith is on a distinguished road

jimgsmith is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpilot View Post
So, finally got everything buttoned up and the rooftop tent installed. Here is the series of photos as I went along.
The Rack is by NiseRack, @Eitek1 was kind enough (and smart enough) to design and make these available to us here.
His website is:
Shop | NiseRack.com

A good write-up of the rack is here:
5th Gen Aluminum Roof Rack Using OEM Siderails: NiseRack

And here is my build
Looks great! A couple questions. 1. How hard was it to bolt the tent onto the rack? I'm thinking clearance under the tent to attach the hardware. and 2. How high is the top of the tent from the roof of the runner? I'm wondering if it will fit in my garage.

Thanks!
jimgsmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote