Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 12:43 AM

jaywonger is on a distinguished road

jaywonger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96RedRunner View Post
Not being able to get the ZP Cal to complete I think is the problem.
The MC is working, it's just confused. The sensors you replaced tell orientation of vehicle to module, module telling MC to do it's thing.
3 relays for system on right inner fender could be a problem, I doubt it because system is kicking in, worth checking I'd say.
Troubleshooting Info is limited in FSM brake section, net not much help either. Toyota used last two years of 3rd gen to get it right for 4th gen.
Ah i see. I replaced one of those relays back in Feb. Which fixed a code problem. The other ones seem to be alright. I just don't not know what else to do to try and get to ZP cal.
jaywonger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote