View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 11:47 PM

Joex481 will become famous soon enough

Joex481 will become famous soon enough
Today I swapped my speedometer with a working one from another cluster. This was a 3 month ordeal, starting with the speed sensor which ended up not being the issue.

I then ordered a replacement cluster, which was rather hard to find, (electronic vss). That one was DOA.

Bought a 3rd cluster, finally got a working speedometer but the Tach was off so I swapped the speedometer into my other cluster. Truck was at 245k when it stopped and I have no idea how much it was driven since, so I set it to 250k so I remember where I started...

Also swapped in amber LEDs for dash and AC control lighting.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8T using Tapatalk

1994 4Runner 4WD 5spd V6

1992 4Runner 4WD AT V6 (not 100% functional)
Joex481 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote