Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 01:08 PM

LIT4R will become famous soon enough

LIT4R will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT4R View Post
I have the following left:

1. GOAT ARMOR - Reduced to $250, a complete steal.

2. Rago waterport mount - Reduced to $50.

3. Rago Molle Panels $225 - Molle bags are sold.

4. Roam awning $180

5. Atomic Monkey headrest fire extinguisher holder $20

6. Black side roof rails, the black caps, and the gaskets for the roof itself. $75

All I have left is the Roam Awning which I'm reducing to $150 local pickup only. If I was to put it back in the box, I could list it as new on ebay. Someone get this thing for a really nice discount, with no lead times. I also have the Rago Waterport Mount, also local pickup only for $40, also a ridiculous price.

Going to keep them until Friday before I just ship them to my friend at cost of shipping.
LIT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote