Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 10:50 PM

Anonymous4Runner is on a distinguished road

Anonymous4Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1000MPH View Post
I got these at Amazon and used the M6x16mm.
Cap screw so I could add a black vinyl cap.
Someone said any longer than stock and you might interfere or scratch your back window when rolled down.
50 PCS Socket Head Cap Screw Assortment Set, M6 x 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, and 25mm, Stainless Steel 304, Bright Finish Amazon.com: 50 PCS Socket Head Cap Screw Assortment Set, M6 x 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, and 25mm, Stainless Steel 304, Bright Finish: Home Improvement
Yep...idiot salesman who I worked with to finalize the purchase put on wrong screws when he put in temp. tags for me to drive off. It ended up scratching the rear glass few days later. They tried to blame it on me for putting in wrong screws but I explained to them why would I need to replace them if I haven't gotten new tags and temps tags still being the same at time of putting them on by the salesperson?

They ended up covering it out of their pockets without counting it against my factory warranty
Anonymous4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote