Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:10 AM

Thedirtrunner is on a distinguished road

Thedirtrunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT4R View Post
I sold my truck to a dealer that wants it stock. So I am parting out a whole bunch of stuff:

Things I'm willing to ship:
1. Baja Designs Squadron Sports Driving Combo $175
These are about 6 months old. Comes with both the clear and amber lenses with an extra gasket as well as the wiring harness. I'll throw in an AOR "Bunny Burners" Switch.

2. Rago Ditch Light Brackets - Low profile $50
They are in excellent condition. Can be sold as a set with the Squadrons for $200 - Awesome deal.

3. Black roof rails and 4 factor mounts with gaskets $75
The black rails are a little scuffed as they are used but no dents and can probably be painted over if it bothers you. Still, I think just having the extra mounts and gaskets are worth the $75 alone.

4. Atomic Monkey Fire Extinguisher Holder $20
It holds a fire extinguisher and is in perfect shape.

5. Morimoto 2stroke 2.0 LED headlights $50
Work great, 9 months old.

6. OEM Toyota LED Fogs Black Housings $60
Like new with lamin-x amber films.

Things I may be willing to ship:
1. ROAM Adventure Co. 5 Foot Awning $180
It has been opened twice and is 2 months old. It is practically new.

2. Rago Waterport Mount $60
Might be too heavy to be economical to ship, but depending on where you are, it might be possible.

3. TRD CAI $175
It's 9 months old and in excellent shape. Will ship all the parts.

4. GOAT Armor in Arachnid Black $300
Used with some minor scuffing from use. No pinstripes and they look practically brand new since they are only 3 months old. Has the GOAT head logo on it.

Things that require local pick up/meetup in Downstate NY:
1. Rago Molle Panels Driver and Passenger Sides - Powder coated $225
Some chips and scuffs from use but otherwise in awesome shape. I'll throw in all the molle bags I have.

2. Gobi Ladder $200
Has some scuffs that were immediately touched up with black Delco touch up paint and clear coat. Nothing crazy and no rust. Best of all, no lead times.

3. N-Fab Roof Rack $325
It is fully assembled and loc-tited. It has maybe one scratch on it and looks new.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Do you still have the cai? How much to ship to 92691?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thedirtrunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote