View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 05:38 PM
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Banned

ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future ElectroBoy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eitek1 View Post
You’re pretty clever. I was looking at my design and had a ‘Doh Homer Simpson moment a few weeks ago. I should have caught that before. I actually have it designed already and my next batch will feature that.

I was going to have all 3 cutouts available. Due to the fact that when you do that there is only a very little bracket material above the screw, it would be possible to damage the bracket with enough upward force. I’m going to add the cutout to the center channel and you should be able to slide the fasteners right in. The risk of damage from upward force will be mitigated also.

Also, how is it that no one else has figured this out yet?

@ElectroBoy this was the change I was referring to LOL.
Ha! I was thinking about that last night but more along the lines of hogging out material on the end of the bars. Maybe with a router bit.
How would you suggest we rework the existing brackets?
ElectroBoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote