View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:25 PM
Banned

pointman will become famous soon enough pointman will become famous soon enough
Banned

pointman will become famous soon enough pointman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by labrunner_t4r_ View Post
Appreciate the advice... I had an FJ for 6 years before this 4Runner and never had a single problem. I did notice my wife's '19 Tacoma has a really rough sounding idle, only to find out that's just that 3.4's personality. I'm going in tomorrow first thing in the AM for a drain and flush, I'll post on here if there is a noticeable difference with new fluid. Hoping this isn't something that I'll have to accept as a "quirk" since now I just cannot ignore it everytime I drive lol.
You definitely do not have to live with this if you choose not to. Are you still under warranty? If so, reach out to Toyota USA with documentation. They are good about giving you an email "receipt" for contacting them. Then do the same with your local dealership. Request the Factory Tech's next open date. It will get resolved if they see you are documenting and taking the right approach. Do all of that, and if you need it, shoot me a message and I'll draft a letter for you.
pointman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote