Thread: Shudder
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 12:03 PM

labrunner_t4r_ is on a distinguished road

labrunner_t4r_ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
You definitely do not have to live with this if you choose not to. Are you still under warranty? If so, reach out to Toyota USA with documentation. They are good about giving you an email "receipt" for contacting them. Then do the same with your local dealership. Request the Factory Tech's next open date. It will get resolved if they see you are documenting and taking the right approach. Do all of that, and if you need it, shoot me a message and I'll draft a letter for you.
So I had the transmission flushed this morning, and its still got the shudder. I am stil under warranty (up until 60k on drivetrain... I'll double check mileage) but I'm sitting under 21k right now. Theres nothing "good" feeling about the shudder, and I can only guess that it will only get worse as time goes on. Then with my luck, the transmission will shit itself at 60,001 miles and I'll be completely screwed. May need to take you up on that offer for the draft. You rock.

2019 TRD Pro

SOBX Living
labrunner_t4r_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote