Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 06:45 PM

Iceman2430 is on a distinguished road

Iceman2430 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85GT-79FJ40 View Post
This could be a slight manufacturing difference between years or maybe their jig was off a hair that day. Sure they should have replied to you. But honestly with Covid going on customer support from every vendor I have dealt with since has been lackluster. I work in auto restoration and I call vendors all the time. And on that note I learned a LONG time ago NEVER expect anything that's listed as a bolt-on to truly be a bolt-on. Nothing fits like OE especially when you get to stuff like this. This is minor compared to some of the stuff I deal with that's advertised as bolt-on. A couple minutes with a die grinder and this would be good. Sure you shouldn't need to do that but trust me it's nothing new.
Yes, I’ve had some bad customer service in COVID-19, but I’ve also had amazing.

I’ve set our company expectations for response to better than pre-covid. We can’t afford to lose any customers.

That said, no excuse for non-communication, ever! I was thinking of some MT products, but won’t now because of that alone, not because of the issue.

Now with regards to the fitment;

Skids - All bolt on, no mods needed (Front, mid, gas)
Suspension- all bolt on, no mods needed (other than what was said to be expected)
Bumper - bolted right on, nothing outside of what was said
Supercharger- bolted right on, no issues, other than what I caused with the bumper/winch. Which I knew and expected.

I could go on, but when I buy a product, and they give instructions, and I expect certain modifications, and then need to fabricate to make it fit I’m not usually happy.
2014 SR5 “roro”- Magnuson SC, Toytec 2.5” Aluma’s, Dobinsons Rear Springs, JBA UCA’s, RCI Aluminum Skid, 285/70 KO2’s, SSO Slimline & Smittybilt Winch, DIY Trd intake & Borla exhaust (because why not and was cheap enough)
Iceman2430 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote