Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 12:13 AM

Bill Z will become famous soon enough

Bill Z will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Forrest Run View Post
60 Day check in:

I’ve been chasing down a low speed ‘squeak’ for weeks. Checked all installation points, etc. Eventually found my alignment tech had only torqued lower control arms down to @ 40-50lbs vs factory 129 Ft lb Spec... After a re-alignment and proper torque, I’m back in spec with zero squeaks!

Over all, I’m extremely satisfied with the Nitro stage 2 kit. The ride is so sporty and solid around high speed turns and at highway speeds. The performance is great plus the stance is perfect to my eye. I’ve yet to go hard off road, but that’s not really my thing at this point either.
Thanks for the update! I've been following your post..

Have you done any off-roading with the new suspension yet? Any rubbing on the body mount?

I ordered a Stage 2 Pro and am wondering if I need to do the body mount chop. I'll be running 285.70/17's on a set of SCS Ray 10's 8.5"
Bill Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote