View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 09:36 PM
Banned

pointman will become famous soon enough pointman will become famous soon enough
Banned

pointman will become famous soon enough pointman will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
I just bought it ($30), activated the one year subscription (free for first 30 days), tweaked a bunch of stuff on 2 different 4Rs, cancelled the subscription, and sold the adapter ($20)... so I was able to adjust all the settings that were making me crazy for the low, low cost of $10 and 20 minutes of my time!

If all you want to do is adjust settings I think it's a great deal, way cheaper and easier than Techstream.

I modified:

-ECO bar off
-Seat belt buzzers off
-Headlight "coming home" time to 0
-No more auto relock if you hit the unlock button on remote but don't open the doors immediately
- Windows down from remote
- Disabled auto door lock linked to transmission gear
- Silenced remote lock/ unlock beep
- Windows up/ down from driver's key slot
- Rear wiper set to 5 seconds with tear wipe cancel
- Disabled panic alarm

I see no reason why it wouldn't and Carista's website shows it will work. Worked on a 17 SR5 and a 19 ORP, other than the addition of TSS there's no difference from your 20.
Carista accounts are tied to the phone account and not the unit itself? Meaning I can use my old Carista I used for my 19 on my 20 but have to pay since it will recognize it as a used account right?

I take it they refunded you in a prorated fashion?

Panic button is awesome!!
pointman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote