Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 11:10 AM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Post 4th Gen Maintenance Tutorials, Writeups, and Picture Threads

Please Comment Any Helpful Tutorials to be Added!

Introduction
Hello All, I've noticed that both the 3rd gen and 5th gen sections have their own specific threads with a compilation of all maintenance, tutorial, and writeup threads. While we used to have a similar thread here, the OP is no longer active and the collection of tutorials doesn't cover all topics. The goal of this thread is to effectively organize all tutorial threads to help future 4th gen owners get the information as easily as possible. I learned everything I know about 4runners, maintenance, and cars in general from this forum. I am really grateful for the wealth of knowledge here, so I like giving back in any way I can!

Submitting Tutorials, Writeups, and Picture Threads
To submit any tutorial, writeup, or compilation of helpful pictures from any platform, please comment a link to them in a reply to this post (Please no "check my build thread for ___" unless you have a link or page number, just so I don't have to go digging through hundreds of pages). Writeups can be for any skill level, I think the more beginner tutorials may even be more important for new wrenchers to get started. Writeups could be from 4runners.com, TacomaWorld, Toyota120, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Suggestions on organization of topics would also be appreciated too!

I'm also trying to tag all writeup OPs to give credit, so sorry if you get 30 million mention notifications!

To reduce clutter, please don't quote the entire OP, instead, tagging me or doing a small quote is a great way to notify me of a post that should be added. I also get on the forum almost everyday, so I should see it, even if I'm not notified directly.

HTML Code:
Copy this to tag y=mx+b:                                                                            [MENTION=429038]y=mx+b[/MENTION]
All BLUE Links Direct to Subtopics in-Page, All BLACK Links Open Writeups in a New Tab

Tutorial Directory (Jumps in Current Tab)
---
Body and Frame | Return to Directory
---
Interior, Entertainment, Heat, and Air Conditioning | Return to Directory
Quick Links: Interior, Entertainment, Heating System, Air Conditioning System

Interior | Return to Subtopic
Entertainment | Return to Subtopic
Heating System | Return to Subtopic
Air Conditioning System | Return to Subtopic
---
Engine and Bay | Return to Directory
Quick Links: General Engine and Bay, 1GR-FE V6, 2UZ-FE V8

General Engine and Bay | Return to Subtopic
1GR-FE V6 | Return to Subtopic
2UZ-FE V8 | Return to Subtopic

Last edited by y=mx+b; 01-17-2023 at 02:10 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote