Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 09:34 PM

Roberte65 is on a distinguished road

Roberte65 is on a distinguished road
BFG KO2 Ride Quality (Stock Size) ??

Hi All,

I have a 2018 SR5 Premium 4x4 and have finally switched from the stock Dunlops to the KO2’s in 265/70/r17 C rated (stock size).

After having the KO2’s installed, I went on a 200 mile highway trip. At low speeds, I did not notice much difference, but had subtle, intermittent vibrations, steering wheel feedback at high speeds on fairly smooth road. Though most was subtle, some of the vibrations/shutters would shake the entire truck...

They are on 35 PSI cold/ 40 PSI warm. They were balanced by the shop (but suspect I will have them revisit this).

I knew I would experience a slightly noisier, stiffer tire going to an AT from the stock, but is this the ride quality y’all experience on your runners with the KO2’s?

Last edited by Roberte65; 08-23-2020 at 09:38 PM.
Roberte65 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote