Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 12:58 PM

peekaboo is on a distinguished road

peekaboo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxx1918 View Post
I get what you’re saying. The Pros aren’t as exclusive as they once were. I got $4k off my voodoo blue as well and there were discounted army green models around earlier this year. Sometimes it’s just nice having a limited color in a sea of black, white, grey and silver vehicles out there. Toyota markets it as an exclusive color so it would be nice if they left it that way. That being said, Toyota makes the exclusive colors on the for the Tundra and Tacoma Pros available the following year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt we'll see many trail editions anyway. They don't have that many coolers to give out
peekaboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote