Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 06:54 PM

SilverFox2020 will become famous soon enough

SilverFox2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by utctscanr75 View Post
Am trying to get more information about this place. Is there gpx or maps available for the offroad portion? If not, how do you know where to go once there? I'm originally from Jefferson County and am visiting family in the area this October. Planning to hit hurricane Creek trail, but would like to check this one out as well.
I just did this trail today. Google map Horse Creek recreational area, once you get there the road is basically straight ahead it’s Forest Rd 93. It is a kind of a rocky trail, I got some slight rear bumper damage, and did hit something with my undercarriage, I have stock suspension and tires. We got out and hiked the Pete Branch Trail. Ir was fun but I won’t do it again until after I get my lift.
Took some pictures but can’t seem to load them on here.
SilverFox2020 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote