View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 09:40 AM

Tuco Ramirez has a spectacular aura about Tuco Ramirez has a spectacular aura about

Tuco Ramirez has a spectacular aura about Tuco Ramirez has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxx1918 View Post
Well, you’re reading a thread about a TRD Pro specialty color and then complaining because people are talking about TRD Pro specialty colors. If you’re upset, this picture is really gonna piss you off....cause I think my Voodoo Blue looks sweeeeeeeeet!

[IMG]anotherlessthanimpressivecolor.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was actually just pointing out how the tears are flowing from the ag folks. I bet you’d start the waterworks too if they offered your whale anus blue on the trail/venture models.

Also, to touch on the actual thread topic, that lunar is so disappointing. Shame they refuse to go with a vibrant color, but it’s all about pleasing the masses to get the higher sales numbers.

I’m also glad to see the LED lights are in the same housing, chances are a swap will be even easier now.

#black4runnersmatter #myprodoesntclunk
Tuco Ramirez is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote