Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 01:55 PM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smerdinian View Post
Can you please elaborate on the parts needed for a 2020 runner ? I’m lost my dealer wants 2238.32CAD FOR 5056 , 5701 and 5058 parts thanks
Holy I hope quoting your post sends a notification to your email or something since I know it's been a while since you posted that.

Does that price include installation? Even still, that's steep. I don't know what these parts would cost in Canada, but goodness.

Anyway, these are the only parts you're going to need if you're staring off with a 2020 which means you won't need to mix and match pre-2020 parts.

PZ323-35058 Garnish Front Bumper

PZ327-35056 Grille Radiator Up

Watch this video TRD Pro Grille Install for 2014-2019 Toyota 4Runner - YouTube and read this topic Grill upper/TRD pro heritage grill installation info (2020) for good detailed instructions on how to do it and some extra pointers I figured out while doing it myself this week.
Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote