Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 12:27 PM

Adi4runner will become famous soon enough Adi4runner will become famous soon enough

Adi4runner will become famous soon enough Adi4runner will become famous soon enough
Installed RSG Metal Works Rock Sliders This Weekend

First of all, this is a very well-made product. They look really good in close inspection and I don't have any reason to doubt their robustness. They are also true bolt-on sliders and everything lined up perfectly... so installation was a breeze. And I think they look fantastic!

I ordered on 7/27 and they said lead time was 3 to 5 weeks for powdercoated, DOM sliders. The sliders arrived on Saturday (8/29)... so they arrived at just under 5 weeks.

All in all, a good ordering experience even though they failed to answer my question I sent about a week ago asking if they had a more concrete ETA (since I was contemplating on taking a weekend trip--glad I didn't go!). The sliders arrived within their initial estimated lead time!