Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 12:29 AM

Sp00ner will become famous soon enough Sp00ner will become famous soon enough

Sp00ner will become famous soon enough Sp00ner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbm112 View Post
Man I've got a stock 16 Limited and have always wanted to get up there. How do you think it would fare?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
What we did was right at the limit of my comfort in this stock (mostly) TRD Pro combined with my inexperience. That being said, I have almost zero offroad experience. Someone else in my ride might have just lol'd their way up and down the whole thing.

All that being said:

Ground clearance was an issue a few times, be that bad lines, or large rocks in bad places. Hit my skids (mostly the lowest one up front) 3-5 times, and dropped onto my transmission skid pretty hard coming down the steps, if you watched the video and turn the volume up on that part you can hear the hit, and had one instance where I had to actually use my rock slider as, ya know, a slider.

Honestly, the worst part was trying to figure out what trail difficulty was for each segment, the ratings were all over the place, and water level makes some area go from trivial to impassible based on time of year and rainfall.
Pioneer 8500NEX
Sp00ner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote