Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 08:26 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by montijo505 View Post
I probably need to do the steering flush. At 156k and no clue if it's ever been done. I got the rig around 90k with no Toyota records. Seems whoever owned it did it at an independent shop because I found oil change stickers inside the door jamb, which was odd. Haven't encountered anything that seemed bad or neglected so I got lucky so far.
Now that you mentioned it, I looked at the Toyota Owners site and the PS flush at 108k was one of 4 times its been to the dealer for maintenance lol. So unless another flush was done independently, that means that the old fluid was just really gross ATF. That particular time at the dealer was the "vital fluid analysis", so it got PS exchange, Trans flush (not exchange, but everything is going okay), diffs, tcase, throttle body cleaning, and spark plugs. Pretty sure I'm the third owner, and the POs did an okay job with upkeep. I'm documenting everything it has done, both at a shop and in my driveway, in a binder with receipts and details on the service completed.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote