View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 06:23 PM

TeryT is on a distinguished road

TeryT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPK_NJ View Post
7k on my Revo 3, stock size , 19 ORP. They were good up until about 5k miles and the first rotation. Now they’ve gone to crap. Wearing like crazy, vibes come through steering wheel at 60, super soft rubber when temps are 80+. Almost becoming tacky to touch and you get black on your fingers when rubbing them. Correlates with the accelerated wear after 5k. Almost like they have a nice heavier proper rubber compound on the outside when brand new but it’s only designed to last 5k miles. Then you’re outside of Bridgestone 90 warranty and they won’t help you. I even paid to have these re- road forced balance d and the shop said they came back good <10 but something is wrong with the rubber. They pleaded with Bridgestone and company would only offer a 50% prorated discount on 2 tires. I even called and spoke with Bridgestone warranty management, utterly rude response uncaring and repeatedly said not there problem, kept blaming the installer shop since they “let me” drive it past the 90 day warranty period. I will never own another Bridgestone / Firestone exploding failing product, nor do I suggest you do so. Actually going to buy a used set of stock Dunlop’s on CL just to be rid of the vibration caused by that gappy uneven tread design on these revo 3. I can’t affords to drop another $1k on fancy tires right now.
WOW!! Thanks for the update, but sorry you had that experience! Don't you just hate when someone won't stand behind their product and also treat you badly in the process (almost like they paid you to use their tires . . .)!?

As stated, I am surely keeping an eye on Revos for when these Yoko Geolandars wear out - so far so good, but it's been mainly on-road and fair weather stuff. On road and pulling a travel trailer has been great with the Yokos, so if the Revo 3s are reported as crappy by others, then I'll just probably stick with the Geos (and if they wind-up getting decent wear/mileage).

Last edited by TeryT; 09-12-2020 at 06:26 PM.
TeryT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote