Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 06:36 AM

tv4184 will become famous soon enough tv4184 will become famous soon enough

tv4184 will become famous soon enough tv4184 will become famous soon enough
08/18/20 - almost done

A month had almost passed but between other shop projects and getting parts in by snail mail, the job was almost done. My friend had sent off the shocks to be rebuilt by ORW but they said the wait til would be 3-6 months because of COVID. I'll need a rebuild down the road but I might just get 2.5 adjustables by then.

I didn't have a clean before picture except for this one showing the spacer that was on there prior to me getting the front end done.

I had trouble a while back trying to adjust the height on my coilovers and it turned out for some reason the collar had to be spread for it to even move without the spring on there. Looked like an issue that he was able to fix once he had the coilover on the bench.

Originally I had ordered the RSG BMC because I liked the design, but there were a few forum posts showing that there could be issues running 34"/35" tire setup with it. I had him go ahead and just fab up a slightly different design.

All he has to do now is drive it around, dial in the height, and get the alignment done.

Parts Installed
- Fox 2.5 extended travel coilovers
- custom BMC
- Icon Delta Joint UCAs

// 4G V8 // 3G 2.7 5MT // Model 3 // IS300 5MT // FD RX7 //
tv4184 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote