Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 12:03 AM

4runnerAzGuy is on a distinguished road

4runnerAzGuy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GripT4R View Post
It would save time if someone else built it for you too.

And every legit manufacturer most likely did have an actual vehicle in front of them to design a part, they then documented everything and created an engineering drawing so they can repeat the part for mass production and end up with the same product each time.

They sure as hell weren't asking for the answers online.

Good luck to your “customer”...
Glad you know what all the “legit manufacturers” “most likely did”. I asked a quick question about some measurements that are standard to a vehicle on a forum where a large group of people own that very vehicle.

If no one has them then it’s not a big deal, but to get all snarky telling me to “do it right” is a waste of time. I’ve measured plenty of roofs for roof racks I’ve built. I figured someone might have recently done the same thing, that simple.

2004 Toyota 4runner SE, V8 4x4 (Adventure Vehicle)
2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport (my DD)
4runnerAzGuy is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote